The story of our practice dates back forty years ago as one of the oldest premier dental offices in Naperville under the watchful attention of Dr. James P Weeks. During this time, Dr. Weeks (or JP as those who know him call him) created a culture of honesty, fun, and quality dentistry for his patients. After careful consideration and thought, he connected with Dr. Gantos and entrusted her with the important responsibility of continuing to provide exceptional service for others.
Through their combined passion for dentistry and advanced training, Drs. Gantos, Barton, & Cascioli afford patients of all ages the ability to be treated comprehensively in one office (check out all of the services we provide.) In keeping with excellence, our office chooses to work with a family-owned, independent full-service dental laboratory that produces high-quality restorations using only FDA-approved materials manufactured solely in the United States. Read More...
To provide high-quality care utilizing the best methods, materials, and technologies in a comfortable and compassionate environment while producing the greatest functional and aesthetic oral health outcomes.
- Patient-Focused: To treat others with respect and compassion, listen empathetically, create a comfortable, welcoming experience, and build trusting life-long relationships.
- Evidence-Based: To be up-to-date with the latest research, current with technology, and use only materials and techniques that have been proven to be the best.
- Exceptional Outcomes: To be committed to excellence and create teeth and tissues of pleasing proportion, shape, and color in harmony with the lips and face that are disease-free, stable longterm and optimally functional.
In addition to using the most proven and long-lasting materials, we also utilize the most advanced technologies in our practice. Read More...
- Digital X-rays: quicker, easier, and can reduce your radiation exposure up to 85% compared to traditional film x-rays.
- CariVu Caries Detection Device: compact, portable caries detection device that uses patented transillumination technology to detect cracks and cavities WITHOUT any radiation.
- Iris Intra-Oral Cameras: precision optical instruments that employ LED lighting and Sony's high resolution CCD for the finest picture quality so you can see everything we see in your mouth.
Our office is proud to serve many patient populations and volunteers regularly with Dental Lifeline and the Give Back A Smile programs. Additionally, Dr. Gantos has a passion for providing access to care to those in need worldwide. She has completed trips to El Salvador, Kenya, Guatemala, Zambia, and the Dominican Republic and is always planning her next outreach trip. To check out details and pictures, click the button below or stop by our office to check out our photo albums. Please update the text to the above.
A popular treatment option called *sedation dentistry*—conscious sedation through the use of oral or intravenous medications—can help eliminate your dental anxiety and fear. This treatment allows you to relax and feel comfortable throughout your entire dental appointment with little to no memory of the experience. *It’s that simple.* Our entire team is specially trained and equipped to offer this service safely and effectively to our patients. Check out the incredible reviews from our patients and ask us for more information at your next visit.
Dental Implants can be utilized to replace single teeth, multiple teeth, and even support dentures for greater stability and retention. Implants are incredibly predictable and a wonderful solution for many. Our office is happy to share more information with you about this life-changing treatment modality and determine if you are a good candidate for implant therapy.